• If you purchased tickets from Ticketmaster, your account will be automatically refunded. For additional information on Ticketmaster's ticketing policies, visit https://bit.ly/3fKp355.
• If you purchased tickets from our Box Office, you will need to bring your tickets, the card used for purchase (if applicable), the receipt (if possible), and a form of ID to the Box Office for a refund.
BancorpSouth Arena & Conference Center is now open for meetings, conferences, receptions, and other events.
The following protective measures will be in place:
• We are following all state and local guidelines regarding meetings and gatherings. The number of guests in our meeting spaces will be no more than 50% of maximum capacity.
• For banquets and other events where a sit-down meal is served, the number of guests will be no more than 75% of maximum capacity, with no more than 6 guests seated at one table. Tables and seating will be arranged so that there is a minimum of 6 ft of separation between guests.
• We have established enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
• Frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned on a continual basis before, during, and after events.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the facility.
• All employees will be required to wear masks while guests are in the venue.
• Masks are recommended for all guests attending events in the venue.
We are committed to taking every necessary precaution and upholding the highest standards of cleanliness throughout our facility. Your health and safety are our highest priorities, and we look forward to seeing you!